Saturday, March 5, 2011

so lonely...!!!!


i have my lovely parents with me,i have my best mates always ready to hear me,but i can't show them my intense grief continuously burning my soul like hell.

The air i breathe in is like venom to me now.Marrying her has always been an iffy for me.I alwyas knew that,but i ignored it.She has always been skeptical about us(getting together).
Come on abhi she was just trying to be practical and you knucklehead always tried to prove her wrong.
What could i do,i loved her,i loved her like i have found the jug of immortality.Yes she was and will always be the love of my life.Human is selfish and i am the biggest of all.
I am selfish for love,true love.She gave me that chance and i blew it.

"I am so lonely mom,i want to rest myself on your arms and cry whole night;you know why?because today somebody has taken her away from me.No matter how hard i try ,i am not going to get her back.She is gone,ya....she is gone forever"

I am sitting on my bed scribbling this shit on my blog,all i am thinking is her.

I am missing you baby,i miss you so much.
I am missing the shine of your eyes.
I am missing the desperateness of your eyes to hold me.
I am missing the first time you held my arm.

Tujhe malum hai na,mai kitna ghabra jata tha jab tu mere saamne aati thi....I am missing that also.You had always given me goosebumps.I had never felt that way like i felt the ambience of surroundings in your presence.





No comments:

Post a Comment